Monday, 4 January 2010

Back to normality...

Well, its Monday morning and here I am at work.  Everything is back to normal (well except for the sorry looking Christmas decorations in piles waiting to go up into the lofts here and at home!!)
Its been a lovely holiday - especially as I have had such a long break from work, but it really is good to get back to routines!!!
I've really missed the people I see when I am at work and am looking forward to catching up with the ones that really count!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

It can be hard to go back to work and "normality" after the Christmas or Summer holidays, but there is also something reasurring about it too. We need our routines and structure most of the time, or we start to feel a bit lost. It's good to get back to the familiar and the people that we like. Then it's good to get home again and back to the routine there!