The first challenge for the BY 2010 project was to use the sketch below in one of your pages:
Here is my take on the sketch:
I am really happy with this page! Hope you all like it :0)
Hop over to the next blog involved in this exciting challenge by clicking here!
A full list of the blogs involved can be found over at Liberty Cottage here!
7 comments:
It is gorgeous - as is your cat.
I think your Lo is grea tand so glad you joined the blog hop!
I think I'd be happy if I had made that page - it's lovely.
What a pretty cat!
Beautiful cat and the colour son the page really go with her/him
What a pretty page. Your Saffy looks just like my cat Millie - it is spooky! I will post a photo on my blog tomorrow!
Its a great page! Thanks for playing (PS - The old skool posts go out tomorrow :)) thanks for joining in with it all!! Cute kitty!
Gorgeous cat. I love the colours and how they match the cat...
Post a Comment